26 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

It's been 2 days since i got back from 'kampung'..it is a very tiring annual occasion..
guess i just drop some few lines here since i'm quite free now.(actually there's a couple of editor's screaming in my emails regarding some work).Demm. T_T
I am not that free!

Here is picture of my family,during the raya visiting.I really love this picture.All of us is smiling,haha..very hard to get Boboi to smile when taking pictures.


See ya next week.
p/s-currently,10 days after official launching,there is almost 2000 people already subscribing my RAYA MMS Comics.Thank you so much.I hope you all enjoy my work.
And thank you for all the people who has been a 'Followers' to my blog.

3 comments:

Safa Soib said...

nice family indeed.
i love your works. maybe you make some tips/tutorials in illustrations etc. thanks

froggypapa said...

Thank you Soib.
Tips and tutorial?
Sure,why not.I will try to spend some time for that.

Bebelan sem@t@-m@t@ said...

OMG, u speaking london again!! loloololooololololololol!!!