04 June 2008

What I've been doing with my time??!!

Yesterday Shem emailed me.He is the person i refer to for the job his company gaves me.He asked for some details about me..name and numbers..But I am so dead.I still got halfway to go with the job,and already passed the dateline a week ago..Its just a schoolbook job but its a really thick textbook..Damn,when i look at the script he gave me,i keep asking myself when am i gonna finish this thing?I asked for some extra time from him,and luckily he doesnt seem to be so stressed by it..Thank God.
I've finished the inking for the Garuda..Looks nice for me.Hope you enjoy my style..Now I'm looking for some reference for coloring part..i'l be doing this tonight think...(sigh,you have Shem's jobs to finish la froggy!!) huhuhuhu....


Garuda is hungry!!

No comments: